Thursday, November 29, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

Finito! I have really enjoyed doing the Learning 2.0 program. At first I was a little apprehensive when told it would involve creating a blog, but I feel so much more confident now. I've discovered tools, both serious and fun, which I will be able to use in future. During these exercises, I have also included my family members in the process, so they have also made discoveries along the way.

Overall, this has been a very positive experience for me. I have to admit though, that I've had to do the bulk of it at home as it has been difficult to achieve much of it at work, with desk shifts and other tasks. The reading and exploring before the discovery exercises certainly took longer than 15 minutes. Aside from that, I have enjoyed it tremendously and tried out applications and tools that I probably would never have.

Thank you.

DD

No comments:

Fortune's Rocks at Photobucket

Diggly"s Roll


Powered by Rollyo