Thursday, November 29, 2007

#22 Audiobooks (or "The end is in sight ")

Audiobooks are fantastic and something that I've only recently got into. Our library patrons have been keen on them for quite some time but I've only just discovered the convenience of audiobooks. Absolutely fantastic.

From the recall perspective, I find that I am more likely to remember what I have been "told" by a talking book, than by having read it myself. Of course I still enjoy going to bed with a book, but you can't be reading while you're driving or doing certain other tasks. At work, I've found audiobooks invaluable when perfect ordering, a task which many of us abhor because it is so tedious. It has actually transformed my perception of the job. I don't mind it so much now.

DD

No comments:

Fortune's Rocks at Photobucket

Diggly"s Roll


Powered by Rollyo