Thursday, November 29, 2007

#19 Discovering Web 2.0 tools

The site I have chosen is from the video category and is the well known and very much used site of You Tube. Looking around my blog it is obvious that I have been to You Tube before and I can tell you that I could spend hours looking at other peoples' uploads. You Tube offers something for everyone's taste (you can see by the beagle videos which I have added to my blog that beagles are an interest to me). If beagles are not your cup of tea, hunt or sniff around You Tube a bit because I know you will stop and find something that interests you....guaranteed!

In a library setting or anywhere, You Tube fascinates because its content is so broad and caters for all. I have seen instructional videos during the course of this online program which have been extremely useful in demonstrating how to use certain web based applications the concept of which I would probably not have grasped quite so quickly otherwise. I love You Tube for the fact that it can be used recreationally as well as could be used in the workplace for training purposes. Go You Tube - you're the one for me.

DD

No comments:

Fortune's Rocks at Photobucket

Diggly"s Roll


Powered by Rollyo