Friday, October 26, 2007

#12 Roll your own search engine with Rollyo

I have created my own search roll by adding some of the sites I visit frequently. I really would have liked to have been able to search both my public library catalogues at the same time but Rollyo doesn't seem to work with public library catalogues, at least not with my two. I have therefore removed these from my search roll and stuck with my other sites.

I probably wouldn't use Rollyo myself as I'm quite happy using search engines like Google. I feel that perhaps I could be limiting myself with Rollyo, but on the other hand, if there were a handful of sites that I checked regularly, then it would be useful in combining these to one search box only.

DD

No comments:

Fortune's Rocks at Photobucket

Diggly"s Roll


Powered by Rollyo